Monday, October 29, 2007

Quest 11 - Online Apps

Well, this is pretty neat!  I checked out the Template Library and they have templates for everything from resumes to petition forms to gift certificates - all for free and online!  I am familiar with Google Docs just from helping patrons with their Gmail accounts but I hadn't heard of Zoho before.  Considering the cost of the Microsoft Office Suite, this is a great option.  There are so many options for your documents in Zoho as well. 

 

Just playing around - here's a picture of my three fat, tailless cats:

 

 

I tried to post a photo from my Flickr account but I couldn't get just the picture without the descriptions and comments and border.  I also had to edit my photo for size before I placed it in this document because I couldn't figure out how to resize it after I added it (although the photo icon does say insert/modify) and it was huge!  I'll have to play around with that some more.  I am going to use the "publish" option to send this post to my blog.

 

 

No comments: